– Do not use this service for 12 hours after refinishing at room temperature. When removing the masking paper, peel it off slowly in an upward and outward Direction. Use particular care around a drain piece.
– Do not lay soap, bottles or any object on the Finish circuit, put them on the shoe rack.
– Be sure that your faucets are dry every evening, rain shower pipes, then close tightly. If you have a leak, take care immediately. A. Make sure there’s no standing water in the tub after the rest of the water has drained. The tub should be completely dry a couple of hours after each use.
– Clean finish regularly during the curing period with soap and sponge this is called surface conditioning to remove any dust that might have settled. A. In older tubs, you may encounter gauges or Surface imperfections known as pinholes. Although little can be done for those, it will cause no harm to the tub. In order to retain the factory like finish of a refinished fixture!
– Do not use an abrasive of cleaner, which will scratch the surface. ,only clean after each use with scrubbing bubbles made by Dow, fantastic, 409, Lysol tub and tile cleaner and soft scrub without bleach blue label. It is extremely important to clean the surface after each use, as this will prevent soap scum buildup.
– Do not drop sharp object on the finish, which may cause it to chip. Contact your refinisher immediately for repairs if this should occur within 1 to 2 weeks of accident. If peeling, bubbling, cracking or fading should occur. It is the responsibility of the customer to properly notify the refinisher within 1 to 2 weeks of occurrence.
– All leaky faucet must be prepared to protect the Finish against the our only option of dripping water, which may cause the finish the crowd to wear out prematurely.
– Destruction of the surface may occur if you were in proper use of acid bearing compounds drain opener, tile grout cleaners. All chemicals cosmetics, bleach, hair dye, perfumes…must be kept away from the finish for it may stain or mar the finish. A Not responsible non-factor re-glaze bathroom tile floor.
– Do not use a rubber mat, especially with suction cups. Most mats will produce a reaction with the finish when subjected to hot water. Contact your refinisher for a non rubber slip proof bath mat if available. Remove mat after each use.
– Caulk line between tub and tile must be properly sealed at all time. It is the responsibility of the customer to re-caulk the tub unless previously agreed upon and written down on the work order prior to starting job. All the caulk must be applied before first use of the bathtub (photo of caulking must be submit to our email within 3 days in order to insure our work from improper maintenance). In certain cases, cork around drain area must be properly sealed at all times. Rusty or recessed areas particularly around drain are not guaranteed. A. Soap dishes, towel bars and toothbrush holders are not guaranteed. Also not guaranteed: floor tiles, grout lining in between tiles, and manmade damages.
– All of the construction works around bathtub must be shut during reglazing and within period of drying, since excessive amount of airborne particles would damage fine gloss of the newly painted surface. Make sure that any maintenance or handy men do not drain any chemical or compounds into the bathtub.
Remember, if you treat your new surface with respect, clean it regularly and follow items 1-10, your fixture will stay shiny, bright and give you many years of trouble free service. This refinishing work is guaranteed for 3 years or 1 service call against bubbling, fading, peeling or grazing. This guarantee does not apply to chipping, to customer neglect of item 1-10, and to all repairs and fixes, which had been done by previous refinishing contractors. Such repairs will be the responsibility of the customer and not the re finisher and re glazing makes no guarantee that surface badly marred, gauged or indented due to years of use from erosion or water, acid or other harsh chemicals will be restored to original condition of the tub. Please keep in mind, commercial work is guaranteed for 1 year or 1 service call.